Total Fitness Management (TFM)
TFM is a private AC Fitness Studio located close to the city at 146 Mcleod St. Offering a range of fully supervised exercise sessions including both private training and classes. TFM has been providing fitness services in Cairns since 2002, operating out of its current location since 2014. Its owner Richard Littlefield has a lifetime of health & fitness experience and is passionate about sharing his knowledge on the benefits of regular exercise.
TFM’s studio is designed for clients
- Of any age, Including from students right through to seniors (3 senior’s classes a week)
- Of any fitness level or experience with exercise
- That are lacking in motivation to exercise regularly.
TFM is well suited to clients that want results from their exercise and
- Are new to exercise
- Are returning after a period of inactivity
- Are undergoing rehabilitation or are suffering from a chronic condition
- Want their technique and posture monitored every time they exercise
- Want guidance to take their training to the next level without causing injury
Variety is a key ingredient in maintaining your motivation to exercise. TFM has both motivation and variety covered with a large range of session types, including both private training and classes (express 35min & premium 50min boxing / fitness) Flexible pricing options are available to suit your goal’s and budget. From casual sessions, to 5 or 10 passes through to unlimited class memberships, along with private training options if required.
TFM has chosen exercise equipment that is extremely user friendly so clients can be confident with their technique, posture and intensity ASAP. Some of our equipment includes resistance bands, weighted vests, fit balls, kettle bells and push up bars.
Whilst most of our equipment is not high tech by any means our studio is equipped with 6 Whole-Body-Vibration (WBV) Platforms. TFM has been using and developing programs with WBV in its own studio and for other fitness centres around Australia since 2009. WBV was developed as part of the Russian and US space program to counter act the effects of zero gravity seen in space. It does this by facilitating an environment for faster gains in strength than traditional training. It is also used in rehabilitation centres, with athletes and boutique studios worldwide. WBV at TFM will ACCELERATE your results from exercise.
Some of the main benefits with WBV Training are
- Faster warm ups & strength gains
- Increased muscle fibre recruitment (neuromuscular strength facilitation)
- Facilitating improvements in rehabilitation, strength & balance
- Advanced results with flexibility, recovery & circulation
TFM s commitment to you is enhanced along with results when you understand that….
- Consistency with Exercise will always Trump Intensity
- Motivation is the Key Ingredient in maintaining Consistency with your Exercise
Thank you for taking the time to read just a little bit about us, we look forward to helping you with your exercise and you are welcome to train at TFM as often or regular as you like.
Your HEALTH is your WEALTH
Richard Littlefield / Director
Total Fitness Management Provides